I have tiny wrists (no, but seriously, they measure 5.5″ in diameter). I guess it’s dainty/feminine/whatever you want to call it, but ultimately, it’s a PITA because the struggle is real AF to find bracelets that actually fit. And since I’m not yet in the habit (or in the budget) of buying custom-made fine jewelry, I prowled Amazon to bring all you fellow tiny-wrist-sufferers a selection of cute bracelets that won’t slip off your hand or break the bank.
FYI: For all of you with normal-sized wrists, all of these options come in multiple sizes!
- 18K Gold Over Sterling Silver Figaro Chain Bracelet
2. 18K Gold Over Sterling Silver Mesh Chain Link Bracelet
3. 18K Gold Over Sterling Silver Herringbone Chain Link Bracelet
4. 18K Gold Over Sterling Silver Bead Chain Bracelet
5. Gold Titanium Stainless Steel Pavé Bangle (my personal fave!)
I liked the bangle so much that I bought a second one for stacking, and at $16.99 each, I can probably afford to cover my entire forearm in these. Maybe one day I’ll own a real diamond bangle, but in the meantime, I’m a pretty happy clam with this one.
“Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more.” – Oprah Winfrey